With world-class institutions, a high standard of education and various post-work opportunities, the UK has been a preferred destination for international students for a long time, especially with an MBA degree. A course that opens up the door to numerous job opportunities, MBA in UK offers you the chance to form close relationships with future leaders amidst a diverse backdrop. Read on if you’re looking for the Cheapest MBA In the UK For International Students!
Entry Requirements for MBA in UK
The requirements for MBA admission in the UK might vary from university to university. Here’s a list of the general requirements for admission to an MBA program in the UK.
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent|
GMAT is required. However, many Universities don’t ask for it
|Work Experience||Minimum 2-3 years, but many Universities offer MBA without work experience|
|Language Proficiency||- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 95+
|Visa||Required to pursue an educational degree in the UK|
|CV||Require updated CV|
|Letter of Recommendation||1 to 3
In case only 1 is asked, Don’t attach an academic LOR
|Statement of Purpose||A detailed essay on goals & why you wish to do an MBA|
|Financial Evidence||Proof is required to inform that you’ll be able to finance the degree|
Affordable Universities for MBA in UK for International Students
The greatest advantage of pursuing an MBA in the UK is the short course duration which is ideal for professionals who cannot afford to take a long break in their careers.
Most courses vary from 12 to a maximum of 18 months, which helps you achieve a coveted degree while saving time and money.
Moreover, the UK is the destination if you’re looking for affordable but quality MBA degrees.
With that in mind, let’s look at the universities offering the Cheapest MBA In the UK For International Students.
|Institution||Fees (in GBP)||Duration (In Months)|
|Cardiff Metropolitan University||6,950||12|
|De Montfort University||16,500||12- 15|
|University of Bolton||14,450
|University of Bedfordshire||11,250||12|
|Leeds Beckett University||15,000||12|
|University of Suffolk
|Canterbury Christ Church University||14,500||12|
|University of Wales, Trinity St David||15,000||12|
Cheapest MBA in UK: Detailed Entry Requirement
Let’s look at the details of the entry requirements of each of the universities:
|Cardiff Metropolitan University||• IELTS Score 6.0
• Bachelor’s Degree Or Equivalent/Min 5 yrs experience/Professional Degree
|De Montfort University||• IELTS Score 6.0
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent/Professional Degree
|University of Bolton||
• IELTS Score 6.0
• Work Experience
• UG/PG Degree from UK/significant managerial experience
• Letter Of Recommendation of Current Employer
• IELTS Score 6.0
• Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent
• 2 years of Postgraduate Experience
• Good Work Ethic, Dedication & Commitment
|Leeds Beckett University||• Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent Training
• Letter Of Recommendation
|University of Suffolk||
• IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Score
• Minimum 1 year Work Experience
• 2 minutes Video Essay
• Visa Document
• Minimum 1 LoR
• Statement of Purpose
• Updated Resume
• Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent
|Canterbury Christ Church University||
• IELTS Score 6.0 or it's Equivalent
• First-class Honours Degree
|University of Wales, Trinity St David||
• IELTS Score 6.0
• Applicants need to be 21 years or above
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Work Experience for people above 25 years
Popular MBA Specialisations in the UK
The UK provides a vast array of choices regarding specialisations in MBAs. Here’s a list of the popular MBA Courses in the UK –
- MBA in Finance – This course is designed for candidates who aspire to develop high-level banks and financial institutions.
- MBA in Marketing – This specialisation aims to equip students with marketing management knowledge across sectors.
- MBA in Entrepreneurship – This course equips students with the knowledge of entrepreneurial analysis through research and theoretical frameworks.
- MBA in International Business – This MBA specialisation is designed to develop business skills on an international level with a contemporary perspective.
- MBA in Human Resource Management – This course structure aims to help students develop high-level human resource management skills.
- MBA in Information Management – Designed to help students develop e-business, management information systems and decision-making skills.
- MBA in General Management – This specialisation helps students develop the skills required to manage and lead organisations in the competitive and professional world.
Job Opportunities after MBA in UK
The UK boasts nearly 6 million private-sector business organisations. So getting a job in the UK after completing an MBA isn’t difficult.
However, universities might not have the provision for direct placements and internships. Instead, they redirect their international students to a career guide who helps students wade through the work opportunities.
There are a lot of job opportunities for MBA Graduates in the UK, as recruiters are constantly on the lookout for tech-savvy candidates with superb analytical skills.
Below is a list of some recruiters who have hired MBA Degree holders and the salary they offer in the UK.
|Recruiters||Average Annual Salary|
|Ernst & Young||125,000 GBP|
|Bain & Company||83,000 GBP|
|Roland Berger||54,000 GBP|
International students can have a flourishing career in the following fields after an MBA degree.
- Finance – This sector is promising with some of the highest-paying jobs. An MBA in finance would equip you to become an Investment Banker, Finance Analyst or Finance Manager. Recruiters include names like Deloitte, Amazon, and Morgan Law.
- Marketing – If you have an MBA in Marketing from the UK, you can expect a flourishing career in marketing and advertising. Top recruiters include Nestle, Babcock and TPP.
- Human Resource – An MBA in HR would open up a vast array of choices for you worldwide. This field offers a range of opportunities to both freshers and experienced professionals. Some of the top recruiters include NFU Mutual, Globe Locums and IBM.
This blog has provided the crucial details that MBA aspirants seek while searching for the Cheapest MBA In the UK For International Students. So, it’s time to step into a brighter future, as building an international career after the degree isn’t tough. So what are you waiting for? Connect with Leap Counsellors now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which universities provide the cheapest MBA in the UK for international students?
Can I get a job in the UK after completing my MBA?
How much does an MBA in the UK cost?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?