13 in Times Higher Education
Year of establishment
University Website Linkhttps://www.jhu.edu/
Also Known as
Total International Students
Size of Campus
International Students Websitehttps://apply.jhu.edu/international-students/
Times Higher Education
Webomatrics - World
Webomatrics - National
The eligibility criteria a student must meet to be considered for admission are:
English language proficiency requirements are:
7.0 or higher
100 or higher
Duolingo English Test (DET)
120 or higher
The application can be made through Common Application or Coalition for College Application along with the following supporting documents,
The Hopkins undergraduate experience is incomplete without living on campus. Most Homewood campus-based undergraduates live in residence halls for their first two years, and some stay longer.
First-year students have two choices:
All four Baltimore locations are easily accessible by foot from a wide selection of rental homes and apartments. The Off-Campus Housing Office at JHU, which posts ads for vacant properties, can be of assistance.
For more information, visit: https://www.jhu.edu/life/housing-dining/
English Graduate Program
The Johns Hopkins English graduate programme is well-equipped to assist students in locating rewarding employment that uses their skills. Due to the modest size, the university can help each student find a job. In addition to hosting visitors to discuss with graduate students about professions inside and outside of academia, the university allows students with publications, applications, and interviews. They also tap into the vibrant Hopkins alumni network, which is dedicated to helping current students.
Students who are applying for academic jobs have years of experience doing the kind of work that is required by the field. Students who are searching for non-academic professions have participated in workshops and presentations that the department and other campus divisions have sponsored, frequently including Hopkins alumni, to help them get ready for their desired careers. The university's newly reorganised and well-resourced Office of Integrative Learning and Life Design is also available to all students.
17 per cent of PhD graduates since 2009 have found employment in industries like publishing, speechwriting, the law, and professional editing. The remaining 83% have moved on to post-doctoral fellowships or academic posts in institutions. At Stanford University, Cornell University, City College of New York, Case Western Reserve University, St. Mary's College of Calgary, and the University of Rochester, this includes tenure-track positions.
Some companies where the students of Josh Hopkins University are placed are the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Bates White Economic Consulting, Economist at Bank of Mexico, Economist at Amazon, Assistant Professor, University of North Texas, Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of Rochester, Federal Reserve Board, Ernst & Young, Singapore Monetary Authority etc.
Globally, it holds 25th position in QS World University Rankings (2022).
n Times Higher Education, the University ranks #12th worldwide in 2021.
It is in the top #3 (by subject) in QS World University Rankings, 2021.
Ranked 46th worldwide for excellent graduate employability rate. (QS World University Rankings, 2020).
The faculty includes 4 Nobel laureates.
It boasts of being the first research University in the U.S.
Johns Hopkins University is located in Baltimore, USA
The average first year cost to study in Johns Hopkins University is INR 5429101
Johns Hopkins University has an acceptance rate of 12.5%
$4,984 (Rs 383,379)
Sep 01, 2022
$7,450 (Rs 573,074)
Jun 30, 2022
$24,832 (Rs 1,910,125)
Dec 01, 2022
MS In US Cost: Total Expenses For Masters
Cost of MS in USA. Get a detailed guide on exam, airfare expenses, tuition, study in us expenses and cost of living in USA.
Want To Know IELTS 5.5 Band Colleges In Canada?
Looking to apply for a study visa in Canada with a 5.5 score. Check out this updated 2022 list of IELTS 5.5 Band Colleges In Canada.
Latest 50+ IELTS Essay Topics in 2022
Looking for 2022 latest IELTS essay topics? Here's a full list of recent 50 IELTS writing task 2 question topics across various categories